at Flower Shop
Flower Shop is a branding, marketing and PR agency that specifically focuses on clients in the cannabis industry. Our team is comprised of entertainment, advertising, social media and cannabis experts because diversity, relevancy, and authenticity are at the core of who we are. As the Account Manager it is essential to help lead and inspire your team to deliver thoughtful, top-quality, work that exceeds our clients’ expectations. With an expansive understanding of the digital landscape, your supportive guidance will shape and motivate those around you to do their best work and expand their understanding of how to execute best-in-class digital campaigns in partnership with our clients. An ideal candidate has a proven track record and is eager to share their experience – including how to execute an informed strategy, and can use their knowledge to be a leader, mentor, creative, and immeasurably valuable member of the Flower Shop team.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Contributes to the execution of strategic and creative offerings for clients
- Conducts competitive analysis, research and insights for pitches and awarded campaigns
- Proactively analyze research findings to develop quantitative and qualitative internal reports
- Builds measurement parameters for digital programming content ensuring team members can effectively develop and track quality and community engagement
- Have a mastery of industry best practices and the ability to design digital content
- Provide strategic oversight of content calendars, cadence, and daily content creation, ensuring content for all clients is up to standard
- Plays essential role in pitches, focusing on strategic recommendations and best practices across digital channels
- Serve as client liaison for projects requiring digital media expertise
- Works to ensure campaign execution is effective and goals are met
- Be an expert in all social platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies and/or related fields
- 3+ years of experience managing digital marketing platforms
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, commenting, etc.
- Expansive knowledge of popular and emerging social networks, digital marketing strategies and mobile platforms
- Experience with content creation and management
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of digital marketing and its effects.
- Expert in social analytics and listening tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Have a mastery of industry best practices and the ability to tailor content appropriate for each platform, as well as be willing to learn and articulate a unique voice on each
- Have an editorial lens and be able to create and manage a content calendar
- Have a complete understanding of communities, what makes them tick and be interested in fostering an ongoing relationship on behalf of a brand
- Practiced creative, strategic and process-oriented experience
- Self-starter, very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, and able to meet deadlines